“In legal disputes, no two people see things the same way, and typically there is a lot on the line. That’s why in every matter I handle, I leave no stone unturned, outwork my opponent, and endeavor to tell my client’s story in an honest, simple, and compelling manner.”
Sbaih, Jeff M.
Jeff Sbaih is a partner at Wilson Smith Cochran Dickerson. He specializes in complex legal disputes involving product liability, professional liability, transportation liability, premises liability, and business torts across the West Coast. Jeff is also the firm’s lead subrogation lawyer with a successful track record of recovering damages for substantial losses on behalf of insurers and their insureds across the country. He also has experiencing handling class action and mass tort cases as well as MDL matters. Outside the courtroom, Jeff enjoys working collaboratively with his clients to pragmatically address their legal and regulatory issues and to provide tactical and strategic legal advice to clients about their risks and interests in challenging and ambiguous situations. Jeff was recently named to the “Top 40 Lawyers Under 40” by the American Society of Legal Advocates, is a member of several Washington State Bar Associations standing committees, and is a board member of multiple non-profit organizations in the Seattle area.
- University of Utah, Juris Doctorate, 2011
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Science, 2009
- Supreme Court of Washington
- Supreme Court of Nevada
- Supreme Court of Utah
- United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the District Nevada
- United States District Court for the District Utah
- United States District Court for the District of Idaho
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Washington State Bar Association
- Nevada State Bar Association
- Utah State Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
Publications / Presentations / Speaking Engagements
- Mr. Sbaih frequently presents at seminars and CLEs regarding the effective usage of technology in litigation and at trial.