“In legal disputes, no two people see things the same way, and typically there is a lot on the line. That’s why in every matter I handle, I leave no stone unturned, outwork my opponent, and endeavor to tell my client’s story in an honest, simple, and compelling manner.”
Sbaih, Jeff M.
Jeff Sbaih is a litigation and trial attorney. He has successfully litigated cases throughout the west coast involving large corporations, resorts, casinos, product manufacturers, trucking and transportation companies, and insurance companies. Jeff also has experience litigating cases involving professional negligence, including accounting, legal, medical, and other professional malpractice. Jeff was recently named one of the “Top 40 Lawyers Under 40” by the American Society of Legal Advocates.
- University of Utah, Juris Doctorate, 2011
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Science, 2009
- Supreme Court of Washington
- Supreme Court of Nevada
- Supreme Court of Utah
- United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the District Nevada
- United States District Court for the District Utah
- United States District Court for the District of Idaho
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Washington State Bar Association
- Nevada State Bar Association
- Utah State Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
Publications / Presentations / Speaking Engagements
- Mr. Sbaih frequently presents at seminars and CLEs regarding the effective usage of technology in litigation and at trial.