Ridgeway, Joseph Q.
Joseph Q. Ridgeway focuses his practice on civil litigation, including personal injury defense, products liability, employment practices, and commercial litigation. Before joining Wilson Smith Cochran Dickerson, Joe clerked for the Honorable Robert S. Ballou in the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia, where he gained invaluable civil litigation experience writing opinions, assisting in mediations, and researching cutting-edge legal issues.
- William & Mary Law School – J.D., 2017
- Executive Editor, William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal
- Extern, The Honorable Lawrence R. Leonard, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Staff Member, William & Mary Innocence Project Clinic
- Phi Delta Phi (Legal Honors Society)
- Central Washington University – B.A., Philosophy; B.S., Political Science, 2014
- Magna Cum Laude
- Dean’s Scholar
- Dean’s List (all 12 quarters)
- Phi Sigma Tau (Philosophy Honors Society)
- Pi Sigma Alpha (Political Science Honors Society)
- Captain, Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl Debate Competition
Professional and Civic Involvement
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
Personal Interests and Activities
Golf, Basketball, Football, European Cars, Movies, and Suspense Novels.